Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Losing your edge :(

It was probably due to the technical issues you came across when you were making this, but L&SIV just didn't have the same... I dunno, "kick" as the previous ones. Don't get me wrong, the audio was just as good as the previous installments and the art was AMAZING!!! Definitely the best looking one of the series. However, the humor and dialogue wasn't nearly as memorable or quotable as the others. I don't think I'll be spouting off any random lines from this any time soon.

Still a fantastic job, and I'm looking forward to more!

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

I'll admit, I laughed.

A good, short burst of a game. Like a tasty, sweet piece of candy, those brief moments it inhabited were entertaining and memorable.

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

Probably a little biased towards this...

See, I love Leo and Satan 3. I had this song open in a tab while I was at my friend's house yesterday, and while I was heading out into the night to grab something from the car, I discovered that his cat, the little kitten who nearly died from antifreeze poisoning not a month ago, was lying in the street, bleeding out after being hit by a car.

He was already dead.

I gathered up his little broken body, covering myself with blood in the process, and brought him back inside. We lit a candle for him, cried, and buried him.

I'm gonna miss our Lil' Buddy.

Savage Death Mountain Savage Death Mountain

Truly Savage!

I have wanted a remix of this theme in this manner for such a long time, and finally someone delivers. The constant hammering of the drums really brings the image of a violent, brutality-filled mountain to mind, the denizens of the mountain marching forth.

In laymans terms, I really, really like it :)